Prices are tax included
The jacket of the Explorer 30 spearfishing wetsuit is made of 3 mm neoprene. The inside of the jacket is in open cell neoprene, while the outside is lined in black.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Suit: Kind||Two parts|
|Suit: Type||Open Cell|
|Suit: Thickness||3 mm|
|Suit: Zipper||No zipper|
Mares jacket Explorer 30
The jacket of the Explorer 30 spearfishing wetsuit is made of 3 mm neoprene. The inside of the jacket is in open cell neoprene, while the outside is lined in black. The cut provides this wetsuit with high softness and remarkable comfort. The outer part of the suit is lined and gives good resistance.
The main features of the Explorer 30 freediving wetsuit men's jacket are:
• Its pre-shaped cut ensures comfort and excellent fit
• Interior in open cell neoprene (split) and exterior lined in black
• Excellent elasticity and resistance to compression during diving
• smooth split 3mm neoprene interior lining
• anti-slip chest padding and ‘shock-absorbing’ neoprene interior
No customer reviews for the moment.